Waste Decomposer Nutrient Rich Liquid Culture (1 bottle)
The waste decomposer exhibits multifaceted uses in agriculture including in situ composting of crop residues, quick composting of organic wastes, seed dressing, soil irrigant, biocontrol agent, biofertilizer, soil health reviver, Mushroom substrate decomposition, etc
The package contains 700ml of live waste decomposer bacteria.
- Liquid nutrient media contains nutrient which enhances the strength of the bacteria (Ideal For Mushroom Cultivation )
- The selected culture has been selected from a vast collection of waste decomposer cultures available All India, after testing each one for decomposition of mushroom substrate. After repeated experiment, the ideal culture strain has been selected.
- Each bottle can be multiplied several times further.
How to use for mushroom cultivation:
- Mix one bottle waste decomposer with 4 kg Jaggery in 200 litr of water and stirr well with wood stick.
- Stirr properly every day using any wooden or plastic stick, for next 10 days.
- The liquid will become thick and pungent smell shall come after 10 days. (It's ready).
- For Mushroom substrate pasteurization, Mix 30 litr composted water with 70 litr fresh water throughly.
- Soak the substrate (paddy/wheat straw) into the water for 24 hours.
- Then dry the substrate naturally until 60% moisture.
- Now mix the spawn with the substrate and follow the technique as per the mushroom strain.
THE PREPARED LIQUID CAN AGAIN BE MULTIPLIED SEVERAL TIMES BY MIXING 200 LITR WATER WITH 4KG JAGGERY & 10 LITR WATER (PREPARED AT HOME) AND REUSED. For full guidance refer to the youtube channel BM Mushroom & Horticulture